Sunday, March 8, 2009

February 23, 2009

The familia zelaya todavia se va a bautzar- oops... the Zelaya family is still going to get baptized, but they want to pay for their marriage and it’s really expensive ‘cause they haven’t been paying taxes for living on the island (almost no one does). They also want to move out of their house first. And I offered to help pay the marriage, but they said no. So were just gonna wait.

My area isn’t primitive by any means. It’s more commercialized than my last area for sure, especially on the west side where the resorts are.
The books (copies of the Book of Mormon) with testimonies are all over the Ceiba right now. I couldn’t bring them with me on the boat, so I had to leave them with the whole zone. I would expect that they are all with investigators already. The elders loved them.

If anyone says hi tell them I say hello back. But a really a special thanks to the Morgan family. They were the only people to send me anything for Christmas (at Christmas time) and I was forgetting to thank them. THANKS!!
Yes, I keep a journal. No os preocupaĆ­s. (don’t worry)
Love you all!

No comments: