Friday, April 10, 2009

3/16/09 E-mail

OK, well this week was rough. For starters I got real sick. Monday after emailing I started getting sick. We still don’t know what it was, but either food poisoning or dehydration. On Monday about 4 I pretty much passed out. So we went to the house where I slept till 7. A member came to the house to take us out to dinner to say goodbye to my comp. and then he saw how sick I was and wanted to take me to the hospital. So we had been calling the nurses, but they weren’t answering. But the member said he’d pay for everything. And not to worry. So we went. They gave me an I.V. so I was on a drip for an hour and a half and finally the nurses picked up and freaked out ‘cause we went without permission, but I was dying so they pardoned me. Really hectic. We got permission to take a plane direct to San Pedro for changes, but there weren’t any so I suffered on the yacht a little. But all good. I received my new comp. He’s from Mexico. Cancun. The only Mexican missionary in the mission. It’s awesome ‘cause he’s practically a gringo. haha.

So, we baptized the last of the Zelaya family, and the parents are getting married on Friday and baptized on Saturday. So I don’t know if you put an extra 25 bucks in my account so we can pay for the marriage or not but if not that’d be good. Thank you. So right now we have 7 baptisms, and one that only needs to be confirmed. Plus three with baptismal dates, and four that will have baptismal dates by the end of the week. We are changing the area here.
love you!

No comments: