Wednesday, November 25, 2009

November 16, 2009 E-mail

The joke of hotel colon is that it should have been spelled hotel colón (which means Columbus--like Christopher Columbus) but without the accent it’s the same in Spanish ‘cause everyone knows what it means, but in English it’s colon like your backside. Hahaha. Very funny.

Nothing actually bit me, it was bad peanut butter, but it didn’t hurt at all. I got a Benadryl shot and by the next day you couldn’t even tell. So anyway, this week we baptized again, 15 year-old boy that’s been coming to church for a while now. And that makes 4 weeks of straight baptizing. We have 2 more that are going to be baptized this weekend, a sister and an aunt of recent converts. And then we have a bunch of investigators that will be baptized for the next weekend. We want to start up a baptizing streak, and we´re going strong. My companion is named Elder Hausen, and he’s all right. He’s a hard worker; we work well together, but we aren’t the best of friends like I was with Elder Clinger. There was no huge story of this week. Sorry. Oh! My shoes and pants got here! Thanks! There are changes on Wednesday, but they still haven’t told us if we have changes or not, so I’ll be letting you know either later today, or next week if I have a change.

Love you guys!!

No comments: