Wednesday, November 25, 2009

November 23, 2009 E-mail

My change was nuts. My new companion is from Guatemala named elder Gomez. We are Zone Leaders of the biggest zone in the Mission. And just as Dad said the area is in rough shape and there aren’t very many investigators. Time to work, but wait... I can’t work in my area because I have to work in everybody else's so much. Yeah, it’s nuts.

Today I didn’t have a p-day really ‘cause we had to make some sacrifices to get a family married and baptized by this weekend. So we took a 4 hour bus ride to get a birth certificate, and then came back. My new area is in the department of Yoro, and the city is called Progreso. It’s pretty big and my area is just outside of centro.

Everything is going well though. Just gotta keep workin’ like always.
Love you guys!

No comments: