Monday, December 28, 2009

December 14, 2009 E-mail

This week we didn’t baptize again cause the family of 6 is still in San Pedro with the sick paraplegic boy, he´s getting better, but not 100% still. We have 2 people with baptismal dates for this week and lots of new people.

Spiritual experience: we were contacting one night and talked with some people in front of a house I had wanted to knock. They were a black family that wasn’t really interested, but we went to our return appointment. A 24 year-old pregnant daughter-in-law tended to us, and as it turns out, is an investigator that really always wanted to get baptized. She has been going to church for a few months now, but just moved here. She just needs to get married to her boyfriend (with whom she is living). It was quite amazing that the lord found a way to get us to go back to the house not knowing that she was there. The rest of the family really doesn’t care, but she certainly does.

We had interviews this week and president just went on and on about the trust I have earned and about how the Lord trusts me, and I’m just there thinking that in just a prideful 20 year-old who doesn’t have any clue what going on but everything is good here. I got the Christmas box and president had a fit when he saw the book ‘cause he knows all of the actors pretty much. Heck even I know some of them. Thanks its’ really cool. I’ll probably give it to pres and sis Cruz though ‘cause there’s no way they’ll find one here. We still haven’t watched the movie yet though.

I don’t know if you guys were planning on sending extra money for Christmas, but I’m gonna have to withdraw an extra 2000 limps (like 100 bucks) because i bought my self something and ill send you pictures of it when I get it. Here´s a hint: when you see the pictures you’ll all laugh and say "Mike hasn’t changed one bit on his mission" or something like that.

Love you guys! Tell Mrs. Evans I say hi!
(And also Mr. Harris!)

No comments: