Monday, December 28, 2009

December 21, 2009 E-mail

White Christmas... that’s a fatty check mark!!!! We just had 2 people get married and 5 baptisms on Saturday and we have 5 people that are getting married on December 25. BOOYAA. I am so excited to have baptisms on Christmas day! I’ll send pictures if the computer allows me to.

We just got back from a very long trip to Yoro to get a birth certificate. Yes, I went on p-day again. Killer sacrifice, but somebody's got to take one for the team. Besides the 5 baptisms and 5 dates that we have planned we really have no people whatsoever to teach, so we have to work really hard to keep finding while preparing everyone to be baptized on Friday, but we'll do it. But I was thinking that it may be better if you guys called me on Christmas night and later at night. Because we're gonna have appointments up till 9 Chrismal Eve preparing these people for baptism. My comp’s family is calling him at 9 Christmas Eve so if you guys call me at around 9 Christmas day in the evening it’ll be fine. Sound good?

Love you guys!

No comments: