Sunday, May 9, 2010

March 29, 2010 E-mail

So my new area is---- SAN PEDRO SULA. Yup. The downtown super city. My comp is elder beach. I’ve known him forever. Ever since we went to the islands together (he went to utila and went to roatan) and now we´re comps. We live in the same house with the assistants (elder mortensen - the once believed cousin and future roommate and elder Masaya - de Guatemala) so we have lots of fun. Elder beach is from Utah and is planning on moving in with morty and I in January. He goes home one change before me. So I got to have the coolest experience this week. I don’t know if you all remember about Eddy. He was the coolest and last minute baptism on roatan. Well he lives in San Pedro now with his member of the church fiancée and is getting married and sealed in may. It is incredible to see how much he has progressed. He knows everything now and is going to beat me to exaltation!!! I was so close to tears when I saw him.

My area doesn’t baptize a whole lot, but we have the biggest chapel in all of Honduras. With central air conditioning (no big deal to you guys, but way big to me) and life is good. I’ll talk to you later! Love you!!!

No comments: