Sunday, May 9, 2010

May 3, 2010 E-mail

This was a week of lying, cheating and deceiving that was unable to triumph two fearless servants of the Lord. Ready for the story? Come along with me...
The changes are always made on Thursdays, (the last Thursday for the 6 week period of time that we call a change) and last Thursday the assistants did the changes, but we are not told of who has changes until Monday, or rather, today. Now we suspected that elder beach would have a change. The assistants hinted at it all week, but they also dropped hints that he wouldn’t have a change so we were very confused. But last night I over heard one of them ask the other, "¿ya empezó a empacarse elder beach?" (Has elder beach already started packing?) So this morning he began packing and to our pleasant surprise he does not have a change.

We are going to work our butts of this change though. Felipe is doing well, but he wasn’t able to come to church this week, but we challenged him to be baptized and he understands that he needs to, he is only worried about his living conditions. He lives with his highly catholic sister, who will run him out of the house if she finds out he is even listening to us, but he risks it and come to church for our appointments. He is in mosiah in the study of the book of Mormon.

I love soccer.

We are also teaching a family of 5. they have come to church twice now and the kids will be baptized on the 15 of may, but the parents can´t because they are not married, and the wife needs to get divorced room her former husband, so we are going to help with that and then baptize the kids for now.
Random thought time: it’s so hot right now I can’t sleep at night; I love baleadas; I grew more; I weigh 190 lbs currently; my future roommate from the mission has a change; my companion juas had a revelation; i miss my dog Franklin; I’m still a zone leader!

Love you all

Elder Michael Alan Arntsen

p.s. what if my nickname was Cole instead of mike? Think about that for a moment....

No comments: