Sunday, August 8, 2010

August 2, 2010 E-mail

Well, I am now in the office and I have had a crazy week. I don't have an oficial "call" but I've been rolling with the assistants. We had a sweet adventure. We had to drive to La Ceiba to get Elder Mortensen´s suit that he forgot (he's home already), so we drove to La Ceiba in two hours, a usual 5 hour bus ride. And yesterday we got back from Copan. We went to the ruins with President and Sister Veirs. So we pretty much covered the extremes of the mission. Technically I could have written you on Saturday 'cause that was p-day, but we didn't have time, so we are writing today. I don't have an area or a comp, so I am doing work for president and also working in different areas with other elders. It's the coolest assignment ever.

So I am working as hard as I can and enjoying my last few days as a misionary as best as I can. Thanks so much for your love and support shown and sent.

No comments: