Sunday, August 8, 2010

August 6, 2010 E-mail

This is Michael's last e-mail from Honduras. He returns home Monday, August 9.

Today is p-day, but I'm going to work after lunch with the ZL's who don't have p-day to enjoy my last few days of preaching the gospel. I land in Phoenix at 6:20 pm (on Monday). I'm excited to see you all and a tad nervous to not be a missionary anymore. It's been an incredible 2 years, and I'm still learning how to better my teaching skills up to the last minute.

I know that the work I have done has and will be accepted by the Lord. I also know that Joseph Smith was a prophet, and that through him the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ was restored to the Earth once more. I also now have knowledge that the Book of Mormon is true.

I love you guys, and I'll be home for Christmas, and for the 9th of August.

Elder Michael Alan Arntsen

No comments: