Friday, September 19, 2008

9/16 Letter

Hey, everybody! Thank you for the letters. Okay, you wanted to know what my schedule is like? It goes something like this: Wake up at 6:30, get dressed, eat at 7:00 am, class until lunch (11:30), lunch, class until dinner (4:30), class until 9:30. There is an hour of gym time in there somewhere and also random other things. Tuesday is my dia de preparacion, but it ends at 4:30 not 6:00. We go to the temple at 1:00 pm and do laundry at 8:00 pm. Every Tuesday there is a fireside, and last Tuesday it was President Uchtdorf!! It's always someone from the Seventy, but not very often an Apostle. Those can be pretty awesome.

The food . . . is the Cannon Center. 'Nuff said. Thank you for the updates on football, please keep them coming. Also, how are the Rams doing (St. Louis)?

As for e-mails and letters, I can only write back on p-days. So you'll have to wait until right now for answers to your questions.

I'm not sure if I told you but two Elders in my district are going to Guatemala next week. They'll be serving in President Balwin's mission (crazy, huh?). As far as snacks go, one package is never enough. If you feel the need to bake cookies in my behalf, I would love that.

I have been studying very hard, and the language is coming fairly easily. My testimony is growing so much, and I'm learning to read my scriptures and use them as a crutch.

Hope everything is going well in AZ. Keep me updated on football, please. And don't hestiate to drop a line!

Love you guys,
Elder Arntsen

No comments: