Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I have been called on a mission to the Honduras San Pedro Sula I will be there for the next 2 years so from September of 2008 to September of 2010. If you wish to contact me, you can do it in several ways. First of all, I will be in the Provo Missionary Training Center for my first two months. My address there will be:

Elder Michael Alan Arntsen
Honduras San Pedro Sula Mission
Provo Missionary Training Center
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604

Once I am in Honduras you will have to use the Church's "pouch" service. The "pouch" service will take one to two weeks to get the letter to me. To send these letters, it needs to be on one sheet of paper, folded into three-panels, and taped at the top only (no envelopes). This is the only way letters can make it to me without any fines given to the church. My "pouch" address will be:

Elder Michael Alan Arntsen
Honduras San Pedro Sula Mission
POB 30150
Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0150
USA

If you love me enough that you want to send a package of any kind there is another separate address:

Elder Michael Alan Arntsen
Honduras San Pedro Sula Mission
12 Calle, Avenida Circunvalacion, S.O.
Edif. Yude Canahuati, 3 Nivel, Oficiana 4
San Pedro Sula, Cortes
Honduras

The last, final, and easiest way letters can make it to me is by using DearElder.com. This is a nonprofit organization put together by some members of the Church. On the home page, you select the "Write a Missionary" tab. From there you can select where you would like the letter to be sent. For me, you can select the "Provo Missionary Training Center" while I am in Provo, or select "Honduras San Pedro Sula Mission" when I am in HOnduras. You would then fill out all of the required information by filling in my name, etc. DearElder.com will print the letter out either in Provo or Salt Lake and send it off to me for free.

From here on out my mom will be doing this blog with all sorts of stuff so feel free to stop by!

No comments: