Sunday, February 8, 2009

1/26 E-mail

OK, this week we baptized and confirmed Cesar. I did the baptism personally because he asked me to since I was the person who knocked his door. Cesar took us out to eat at this Chinese food place (cause he wanted to avoid places where people might be drinking on a Saturday night), and on Sunday brought his girlfriend (who also loves the church) and will baptize her either this Saturday or next. The only problem is I have a change (am being transferred).

Tomorrow I have to go around to all my converts and awesome member families and say goodbye. Wednesday we have to get up at 3 am to catch the 4 o’clock bus for San Pedro Sula. I probably won’t ever visit this amazing climate again, and I’m way bummed ‘cause I’m probably going to the heat heat heat of San Pedro.
OK cool story. Elder Fernandez and I (my comp from the MTC) had divisions for a baptismal interview. So (being gringos with a little more money than latino missionaries) we decided to eat Chinese. And the lady who owns the place bet me I couldn’t eat the whole family size plate of rice by myself. She said if I could do it she’d give us a second free. So I buckled down and ate it all, and then Elder Fernandez got his full as well. hahaha

Love you. That’s all!!

No comments: