Sunday, February 8, 2009

2/1/09 E-mail

Aghh!!!!!!!!!! I wrote a huge letter and it erased itself again!

Ok. I am now companions with an elder from Guatemala named Elder Montes. And in order to get to my new area we had to wait until the day after changes. We had to wait because... we had to take a boat to ...ROATAN!!! It’s the biggest area in the mission, and I’ll be here for at minimum 6 months. Grandma should stop by since she loves the whole cruise thing. Royal Caribbean has a dock close to our house. One thing for those that write me real letters: it takes around 15 days for a letter to arrive in San Pedro Sula (and 10 via Dear Elder) and then another 5 to get to Ceiba (‘cause the secretaries are lazy... haha) and after it will stay there until I have multizone, interviews, or divisions with the ZLs (week long) at which point I will mail all the letters I will write to you (I will still write every week) so I will recieve your mail every 3 to 4 weeks and the same with you! Sorry for the inconvenience, but... I’m in Roatan...and because I’m here everything is way expensive so we use internet for less time, so if you have questions you gotta send them by Monday!

Love ya!

No comments: