Monday, September 7, 2009

August 24, 2009 E-mail

I don’t have a change... I’m gonna stay here for another 6 weeks which will be 6 months in total... a lot of time.

Elder Clinger’s leaving and it’s really sad, so is another buddy of mine, Elder Hilton (but he’s dying on Thursday, so it’s a little more intense).

We got another family married last week (the wife will be getting baptized on Saturday), and we have two more that are getting married in two weeks. And in church on Sunday we set a new record of investigators at church--14. Tha’ts a ton!!!! I’ve never gotten higher than 11 before.

It’s gonna be a struggle to stay here for 6 weeks more since I was feeling ready to leave already, but it means that the Lord wants me to learn, and I guess I’ll just have to learn it... no big news.

No comments: