Monday, September 7, 2009

September 7, 2009 E-mail

Congrats on the rain!

For my year mark I bought myself a Mcflurry, but that’s all. I got the pictures and didn’t even recognize the girls at all. Mom and Dad haven’t changed in the slightest, but the girls sure have.

So when is Dolly gonna go visit you guys in AZ! Tell her I say hi!

So as district leader everything’s pretty much the same. Just that now I do all the baptismal interviews of the district (except my own). I have 10 that I have to do this week... my district is gonna baptize 13 this weekend. Nuts, huh?

Time really has flown by this year, but not in this area (where I will be a full 6 months.) They say it’s all downhill from here, but I guess we’ll see.!

Love you guys!
P.S. So where is BYU at what with the win over the Sooners?

No comments: