Tuesday, July 7, 2009

July 6, 2009 E-mail

Hey, everybody!
It was a pretty rough week, but there haven’t been any long-term issues with the old president.

Well, at least we've been allowed to leave the apartment. The week as a whole wasn’t so bad, until you look at our numbers. We’ve been working real hard, but not having "number success," but real success-- yes. We have 10ish progressing investigators, but only 2 came to church.

But I have had a lot of really spiritual experiences this week, and next week I will be an official resident of this country, and I will also be having my two big toenails removed. Don’t worry though, it’s a normal procedure, and it will be a lot less painless than they are right now.

That’s all for now. I’m doing well. Don’t worry about the political happenings here. They’re not as big as they seem

1 comment:

Dave Boizelle said...

Thanks for the update Mel. Glad things aren't so bad..unless that is the party line.