Tuesday, July 7, 2009

June 1, 2009 E-mail

We married a family this week, and baptized them, but they won’t be confirmed till next week. Changes are Wednesday and I don’t have a change, but my comp does, which had to happen because I never have more than one change with a comp. Whatever.

OK, earthquake. Nothing to tell. The power was out here for like an hour. It was around a 6.6 here in Villanueva, and I pretty much slept through it. The earthquake lasted about 30 seconds (from 2:29 to 2:30 am), and I opened my eye and said, "earthquake" and went back to sleep. 5 seconds later my comp (who is basically crapping his pants) says "Let’s go outside," so we went and hung out with the landlord (member family) till the power came back. In Vilanueava there were no damages, no deaths, and no serious power outages. No worries!

No comments: