Tuesday, July 7, 2009

June 15, 2009 E-mail

Nothing big this week. No cool stories really. We've been working our butts off, but there aren’t really too many fruits, so that’s a little annoying.

Today for p-day Elder Clinger and I decided to climb a mountain and we have some sick photos\videos, but the photos I can’t send right now and the videos will never ever load to an email, so you’ll see them all later.

I have pretty much convinced Elder Clinger to transfer to BYU and live & play lacrosse with me, so we're gonna hope for that a lot. We have been passing our time lately playing 20 questions, and no lie, it’s ridiculously fun.

No baptisms, but we have someone that will get baptized on the 20th. His second Sunday in church we went to pick him up and he came out of the house in white shirt and tie. He’s 23 named Juan and wants to serve a mission in a year. Other than that Elder Clinger and I are having a blast and livin’ it up while it lasts.

Peace.

No comments: