Sunday, October 4, 2009

September 21, 2009 E-mail

I’ve written all of my byu friends, but no one has written me back. So who knows? I have come to the decision that I want to go straight back to school the fall of 2010 so that I’m not just sitting around doing nothing. So I’m gonna talk to President about that on Wednesday in my interview.

We have 4 people that are gonna get baptized this weekend, and so we are working hard with them. Stake Conference was yesterday and it was packed and very hot (we wore suits...) but also cool. President came and spoke.

Oh! I have news for you that you had no idea about. Before I tell you, you have to promise not to freak out or worry. Promise? OK. About 6 weeks ago I got food poisoning again, but this time I didn’t go to the hospital. But in the 2 days that we didn’t work I lost 10 lbs. Intense. I still haven’t gotten the ten lbs back, but I’m not sick anymore. (I’m at 180). I didn’t tell you ‘cause I didn’t want anybody to worry, but It’s all over now. I’m good to go!

OK, that is all! I love you!

No comments: