Sunday, October 4, 2009

September 28, 2009 E-mail

The missionaries baptized!?!?!?!? Wow! I can only remember one convert baptism in our ward ever... That’s cool though. In my district we finished the month with 26 baptisms. My area had 4. But we have around ten that are ready for October. They just have to get in the water...

So, I got the package. Thank you very much! Especially for the candy (I had just run out). The ties aren’t looking as good as when you had just bought the bag... it may be time for a new one... (hint, hint) haha. I’m sure you guys know a little about the political nonsense that’s been going down here lately, but on Tuesday and Wednersday we didn’t leave the house again. It was way lame. Right now no huge problem though.

In the zone of 18 missionaries we baptized 53 people. That’s more than some missions do in a year with 200 missionaries...I’m only now starting to realize that we baptize a lot. Oh, hey funny note--that article you sent me about the Bird family with all the missionaries-- he's in my zone. I know the kid personally, man! No big news to report, just one question: could you throw my white tie in with the package? I sent it home to you guys before I left the MTC, and I had another one, but it got jacked too.

Thanks!
Love you all!

No comments: