Sunday, July 18, 2010

July 4, 2010

Hey mom!
The emergency was that the zone didn’t have money and the reimbursements didn’t come, so I reimbursed everybody with my money so they could live until the end of the month. As a zone leader I get sent a certain amount of money every week to pay for the small things the church covers like transportation, but the church hadn't sent me the money for some reason, so I had to take matters into my own hands. No worries.

So the Spanish family didn’t go to church this week, and they hid from us yesterday when we went by... it’s really saddening the way that all of a sudden they did a huge 180 on us.

Moving on to the new president: president Veirs is about five foot six, way loving. He is hilarious. He gives huge hugs--almost comparable to dad's, just that president Veirs is fairly short....,
He is from Rancho Cucamonga , California and is a chiropractor. Oh, and he got me permission to come home for classes, but we don’t know when ill be coming home still.

Sorry for the short email. I love you guys.
Thanks so much for all the love and support. Tell the girls I say hello!
Love you, mommy!!
Michael

No comments: