Monday, July 5, 2010

May 24, 2010 E-mail

So here’s some huge news-- my first convert is sealed for time and all eternity!!! I sent a picture of the happy couple and me at their wedding (they were sealed in the Guatemala temple right after). I baptized him on Roatan. Eddy. He lives in an area in the zone and since we are ZL´s we went to the wedding... duh. It was sweet. So that the biggest and greatest news of my mission so far. It blows my mind.

Elder Beach and I are working way hard. And living life to the fullest. The zone is a tad rebellious, but it’s just cause were both gringos in a predominantly Latin zone, and we are also both the zone leaders, we have a family of 4 that should be baptized this weekend, but the mom has to kick her husband out of the house first. She is willing to but hasn’t done it yet.

Apart from that I’m just stoked for Eddy having been sealed last week. It’s unbelievable the progress that he has had.

Love you guys!

No comments: