Monday, July 5, 2010

May 17, 2010 E-mail

Everything is going really well here. We had a baptism of three on Saturday and Elder Beach and I are working really hard.
The jerseys are easy enough to find, the only question is if you want real jerseys or fakes. Real ones cost like 55 bucks each or something like that, but I can get fake ones on the street for 15ish. I’ll put a picture of the jersey color options.

We´re still having some tough times in the zone and I feel like most of the elders have a problem respecting. I don’t want them to revere me or anything, but just some common respect from one individual to another would be great. I mean it’s a tad over the top when they hang up the phone on you while you are calmly explaining a rule they ought to follow...

But hey. . . nobody is perfect. I’m doing my best to be patient and loving, but I suppose I hold everybody up to standards that I hold myself to, and that isn’t fair since they aren’t me. Epiphany! Have to work on that this week.

Get back to me on the jersey thing!

Love you. See ya!

No comments: