Wednesday, March 17, 2010

February 15, 2010 E-mail

I’m doing better. My new companion is cool. He’s from Guatemala and speaks a lot of English so we'll get along very well. I forgot my card again. I’m sorry. I haven’t gotten a valentines package yet... maybe tomorrow.

This week we had another baptism—a returned missionary’s boyfriend. He’s way sick. He came to church after being baptized in a white shirt and tie (and jeans, but one step at a time...). We are working super hard with my new comp cause elder Gomez was already feeling trunkie of the 6 months in the area, so he didn’t really want to work too hard, but now we are!

We have a family of 5 that we are teaching that is already married believe it or not, and they came to church for the first time last week and they really liked and understood everything. Our area is a really richer area so I’ve learned to deal a little bit better with rejection (although I’m sure it’s nothing as bad as in the states). But there are always people.

Funny story: my stake president got me a really sweet shirt that is impossible to find in the states. A 2009 Cardinal’s Super bowl champions shirt. haha. Its way funny. Now we know what they do with all the shirts that the make for the losing team... they send them to hondoland!
Hey I sent you guys a card awhile back... did you ever get it?
Love you guys! Talk to you next week!

P.S. when people look at pictures of me from the start of my mission they tell me I look different now. Do you guys think I look different than now than then?

Love you guys!!!!

No comments: