Wednesday, March 17, 2010

January 25, 2010 E-mail

Hey mom sorry I’m writing so late. This morning we went to Tela to go to the beach and we played ultimate Frisbee all morning, so up till right mow I have internet. And it’s almost 6 so I really don’t have much time to write. But everything is good down here right now. Being a zone leader stinks ‘cause everyone just complains. The kid that wanted to go home is home already. He needed to go home, and let’s leave it at that. But it was awkward taking him on the bus ride to talk to president.

I got the letter with the pictures of the bug and all the articles. Some of the Elders didn’t believe that it was me on the newspaper. haha. The bug looks great. Now we just have to decide on a color.

We baptized again this week and have another getting baptized this weekend. So, I am still working pretty hard up in here. I have interviews tomorrow so we'll see what prez thinks of the work we've been doing here.

Thanks, love you!!!

No comments: