Wednesday, March 17, 2010

February 22, 2010 E-mail

Well I didn’t get the valentines package yet, but there’s hope for tomorrow!

This past week we worked way, way hard, but all of our appointments fell through. We taught like 15 lessons all week, but we found 2 incredible families of 6 and 7. So this next week we are gonna be working with them a lot so they can come to church. I got a little sick during the week, but after a priesthood blessing from my comp I was 100 percent in 5 hours. So we just kept working hard.

On Tuesday we went to a hospital nearby to be translators for a missionary doctor that was performing free cataract surgeries so that was way fun and cool.

There’s an area 70 coming in tomorrow to do a meeting with the mission so that’ll be good.

I heard that the new mission pres is a gringo from Rancho Cucamonga Cali. Pres Bear. But I’ll have a few months with him actually. All of July and most of august (assuming that pres lets me come home a few weeks early that is...) so it’ll be a different thing, but changes are good.
I forgot its winter Olympics this year...in Canada right? Vancouver or Toronto, I don’t recall. That’s cool though.

I’m sending bunches of pictures, so no worries! Love you guys!

No comments: