Wednesday, March 17, 2010

February 8, 2010 E-mail

Thanks mom! You are the best!

Everything is going well in the economic crashing in our house I assume then...that would be was sick if you could get Morty in my apartment. He’s the one I thought you said we were cousins. So we just tell everybody that we are. That’s why he emailed you. (You’re his aunt... ) He’s the assistant and it’d be way fun to have him as a roommate.

Yeah it’s really weird that Jessie is pregnant... Leah told me that a bunch of girls from my ward are too. And here I am... lowly missionary. People are off getting pregnant that I knew before they were even married 17 months ago.... haha so Tyler won’t meet his first nephew or niece until its a year old. hahaha

In the later news in the Honduras San Pedro Sula mission, my comp has a change, finally. ´Nuff said. And this month is really short. There’s only gonna be 3 weekends because we´re having stake conference on the 28th so it’ll be rough to baptize. But I’m working hard and studying hard and praying harder. Oh! a convert of mine is having her second daughter in a few months and asked us for names I pitched her the three most important girls names for me and she really liked one in particular and is thinking of naming her daughter; Melanie Kay. So I have a child named after me and mom may too! Fun!

We played basketball today. I recall playing in college and high school and being alright, but here I’m like Michael Jordan who has stepped on the court once again

Love you guys! Thanks for all your support! It’s really appreciated.

No comments: