Wednesday, March 17, 2010

March 1, 2010 E-mail

Got the valentines and Christmas letters. Thanks a lot.

The Seventy visit was cool. He gave me a pep talk about finishing strong... haha. we all got to meet him for a moment and he asked me how much time I had left in the mission to which I replied, "I have some time" (I always have answered that so as not to think about it at all) and he starts off with the "don’t get baggie and finish strong" it was kind of funny. But I learned a lot of great techniques and also a lot from the spirit that he brought.

I dint have too many fond memories of a tale of two cities... actually none of sophomore English whatsoever...

This is for Megan: I UNDERSTOOD THE FIRST TIME THAT MRS EVANS IS RETIREING...ITS NORMAL... MOM AND DAD WILL RETIRE SOME DAY TOO, AND THEY DESERVE IT JUST LIKE MRS EVANS DOES. That is all.

Of one of the two families almost all of them came to the stake conference yesterday. Yesterday we got to hear pres Eyring, elder Christofferson, and elder Costa (it was a video conference for Central America) and I really have high hopes for all seven of them, but for now only 4 are progressing. the eldest brother has a really good job (for here) tending bar at Applebee’s, and the dad is only home on Sundays so he likes to sleep all day (he works from 6 am to 10 pm) but the 4 that came to church really do comprehend and 3 have received spiritual confirmations of the truth of the message.

I’m starting to feel my time in the mission since I finish 18 months on Wednesday... that’s way awkward. Time is slipping by way fast...

Tell everybody I say hi!

Love you guys!

No comments: